Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its a rainy day in Penang today..
Lets talk about something that resembles the weather today..
Probably my feelings?
Though we had left high school and SPM about like already half-a-year but I'm sure the results is still daunting many of us..We all knew its the A+ that matters..
And because of it,my dream of going to overseas will be left a dream forever..I can't blame anyone but myself,for not studying hard enough..SPM left a deep mark in all of us..Just look at Ken Yung,he is still blaming himself till the very day and then last night he was telling me that he is going to study till late midnight again this and that..Yeah can't u see he's blaming himself?Meanwhile me..I already like sort of give up in studies already..I don't do it for the sake of interest anymore..just for the sake of exams..
Its all because of SPM..
Its SPM which changes our life thoroughly,indirectly and literally..
I went through so many nights of sleepless nights thinking about my future from the day I got my SPM results and from the moment I knew I didn't get JPA scholarship..My future..is full of uncertainties..
To my friends which got offered to overseas,congratulations and you guys are really lucky and of course,you all deserve it as well.I hereby,wish all of you the very best and may you all continue to excel.
SPM is like a cut that left a deep wound in my heart and it will bleed for the rest of the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment