Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First post

Hi there.Testing testing 123... :)
Blogging has never been something new to me and I already have been doing it for the past few years.Just that I feel like starting a new blog all over again.No idea why.
Well,in life we shouldn't stop ourselves from doing what we want.Follow your heart.How many 10years one have in his/her life?There's no way we can say this anymore one day later when we're bounded by family,kids and carreer.
Okay so back to serious matter.. hi hi :)
If this is your first time here,
ahem let me introduce myself.
I love introducing myself ;)
The girl here is Debbie KYX.I love food a whole loooooot especially Japanese cuisine.
One of those girls that can leave house without make ups and with t-shirt and jeans on.Actually can even walk out of the house without combing my hair.Life definitely isn't a bed of roses for me.That's it!
I wish to leave everything here and go for backpacking holidays to explore the world at the other end..
So that pretty sums up who am I
Oh yeah being oversensitive remains one of my biggest drawback till this moment..Don't know..I'm just born with too thin epidermis,perhaps ;)
One of those people that can joke and laugh along,warm and friendly :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are YOU ??? So long never hear from you. Are you doing well?

    ReplyDelete